Information for athletes in, or desiring to be in, the Cycling New Zealand High Performance Programme can be found below.
Please see the detailed information on the Drug Free page.
Performance Programme – Carding
2015 Carding for BMX, MTB-XC and Road was reviewed in November 2014. The 2015 Carding for Track was reviewed post 2015 Track National Champs.
2015 Cycling New Zealand Carding Criteria – please click here to view the criteria.
BMX Selection Regulations
The current selectors are Ryan Hollows (National BMX Coach) and Boyd Nelson (BMXNZ Appointee).
Please click on the links below for the 2015/2016 BMX Selection Regulations and Rider Application Form.
- BMX Selection Regulations Parts A & B (updated 30 November 2015)
- BMX Selection Regulations Schedule 1 - BMX Events (updated 30 November 2015)
- Rider Application Form (updated 30 November 2015)
Track Selection Regulations
Please click on the links below for the 2015-2016 Track Selection Regulations
- Selection Regulations for Track Teams 2015/2016 (excluding 2016 Olympics)
- Schedule 1 - Rider Application Form
Road Selection Regulations
Please click on the links below for the 2015 Road Selection Regulations.
- Schedule 1 - Elite Men
- Schedule 2 - U23 Men
- Schedule 3 - U19 Men
- Schedule 4 - U17 Men
- Schedule 5 - Elite Women
- Schedule 6 - U19 Women
- Schedule 7 - U17 Women
- Schedule 8 - 2015 Rider Application Form
- Parts A and B
MTB Selection Regulations
Information regarding the 2015 UCI World Cup entry criteria:
Please click on the links below for the 2015 MTB Selection Regulations and Rider application form
2015 UCI Junior Series – XCO Calendar and Entry Information
Masters Selection Policies
For information regarding selection to the UCI World Masters Championships, please refer to the links below.
- UCI UWCT Selection Policy (updated 23 February 2015, but in essence the same as before)