In late 2015, Cycling New Zealand started its roll out of Regional Performance Hubs - an initiative that will support talented young riders in reaching their potential in the sport of cycling, with the overarching aim of more New Zealand riders eventually competing in World Championships, Commonwealth Games and Olympic Games.
- An experienced coaching team, based locally, able to leverage off the knowledge and skill base of our proven high performance system
- Access to training facilities
- Access to support services like sports physiotherapists, nutrition experts and athlete life advice
- 4-6 development camps run at each hub per year
- Connection with the wider Cycling New Zealand performance environment - opportunity to build individual performance pathway towards national junior squads, national titles/events, and on to elite level