Notification of 2022 CNZRT AGM
Further information is now available regarding the upcoming Cycling New Zealand Road & Track AGM Weekend.
Click here to read the CNZRT AGM 2022 Second Letter to Members.
1:00 - 4:00pm, Saturday 21 May
Click here to read the Workshop Agenda
Additional information for the remit:
Cycling New Zealand Incorporated Constitution (2015)
CNZRT Annual General Meeting
9:00 - 10:00am, Sunday 22 May
Click here to read the Agenda for the 89th AGM of CNZRT
Click here for the Minutes from the 88th AGM
Click here for the President's Annual Report
Please follow the general guidelines for video conferencing. These can be viewed here.
Summary of Actions
- By 5:00pm 12 May 2022 - Centre Delegates to notify their virtual attendance at the AGM to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By 5:00pm 12 May 2022 - Centre Delegates and Members to notify their virtual attendance at the Workshop to email@example.com
- By 5:00pm 19 May 2022 - Delegates to submit their votes for the CNZRT Council Nominations.
Cycling New Zealand Road & Track Incorporated Annual General Meeting to be held virtually
Please see an updated CNZRT 2022 AGM Letter to Members here.
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Cycling New Zealand Road and Track Incorporated
Notice is hereby given that the 89th Annual General Meeting of Cycling New Zealand Road & Track will be held as follows:
Date: Sunday May 22nd 2022
There are 4 positions to be voted on at the 2022 AGM:
- President (Elected Annually)
- Vice President (Elected Annually)
- One North Island Delegate (voted on every two years, with the two positions alternating for election)
- One South Island delegate (voted on every two years, with the two positions alternating for election)
Voted Positions Current Holders-
President - Erin Criglington
Vice President - Brad Tilby
NI Delegates - Olivia Spaans – position open in 2022
Andrew McKay - NOT being voted on in 2022 – has 1 year of his current term remaining
SI Delegates - Rachelle Spencer - position open in 2022
Patrick Harvey - NOT being voted on in 2022 – has 1 year of his current term remaining
The duly elected 2022 Council members can also co-opt up to four additional Councillors, which typically has included the Immediate Past President. The current Co-opted Councillors are:
Mike Sim - Immediate Past President
Kim Hurst – representing Cyclocross
Click here for the 2022 Nomination Form for Council positions.
Deadline for nominations is 5pm, 16th April 2022 (to firstname.lastname@example.org)