Notification of 2023 CNZRT AGM
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Please view the CNZRT 2023 AGM Letter to Members here.
Cycling New Zealand Road and Track Incorporated
Notice is hereby given that the 90th Annual General Meeting of Cycling New Zealand Road & Track will be held as follows:
Date: Wednesday 12 July 2023
Venue: Virtual (Microsoft Teams)
Please follow the general guidelines for video conferencing. These can be viewed here.
There are 4 positions to be voted on at the 2023 AGM:
- President (Elected Annually)
- Vice President (Elected Annually)
- One North Island Delegate (voted on every two years, with the two positions alternating for election)
- One South Island delegate (voted on every two years, with the two positions alternating for election)
Voted Positions Current Holders-
President - Erin Criglington
Vice President - Brad Tilby
NI Delegates - Andrew McKay – position open in 2023
Olivia Spaans - NOT being voted on in 2023 – has 1 year of her current term remaining
SI Delegates - Patrick Harvey - position open in 2023
Rachelle Spencer - NOT being voted on in 2023 – has 1 year of her current term remaining
The duly elected 2023 Council members can also co-opt up to four additional Councillors, which typically has included the Immediate Past President. The current Co-opted Councillors are:
Mike Sim - Immediate Past President
Ryan Cooney – representing Cyclocross and Gravel
Click here for the 2023 Nomination Form for Council positions.
Deadline for nominations is 5pm, 6th June 2023 (to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Summary of Actions
- By 6 June 2023 - Club Delegates to notify their virtual attendance at the AGM to email@example.com
- By 5:00pm, 6 June 2023 - Delegates to submit their votes for the CNZRT Council Nominations.