Clubs & Membership
Cycling New Zealand Affiliated Clubs:
Road, Track & Cyclocross (RTX):
Our step-by-step guide to affiliation can be found here.
Road, Track & Cyclocross 2024 Affiliation Fee: $250
Mountain Bike Club affiliation will be managed directly through the support of MTBNZ in 2024, either via Hivepass or MTBNZ's affiliation Google Form.
Questions on this can be directed to MTBNZ Treasurer, Gareth Osmond at: email@example.com
NEW club wanting to affiliate?
Please complete the NEW CLUB registration form and we'll be in touch.
Any questions around affiliation for 2024 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Members are typically organisations who wish to be aligned with Cycling New Zealand but do not fall into the category of a Member Organisational, Member Centre/Region, or Club. While falling outside of these traditional structures within Cycling New Zealand, their activities and purpose support or promote one or more of the cycling disciplines. There is an annual membership fee and all applications will be required to be approved by the Cycling New Zealand Board.
For more information/criteria on Associate Members, please email email@example.com
- Join the Cycling New Zealand Affiliated Clubs & Centres Facebook Group.
- Check out our CCN Administrator Toolkit for the step-by-step instructions to help you manage the membership system.
- Click here to view Event Resources available for Clubs.
- Click here for the Affiliated Clubs Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency for 2024.
- Click here for guidelines and information on policies and procedures around duties and responsibilities in relation to health and safety.
- 2024 Licence Requirements for Events
Cycling New Zealand Club Capability Seminars
- Changes to Temporary Traffic Management with Ryan Cooney from Waka Kotahi (NZTA)
- Insurance for Cycling New Zealand Affiliated Clubs & Organisations with Jason Bodmin from AON
- Legal with Aaron Lloyd from MinterEllisonRuddWatts Law firm