Clubs & Membership
Click here for a list of 2021 affiliated clubs across Road, Track, Cyclocross and MTB.
2022 Club affiliation will open on 1st October 2021. Details will be sent to club administrators from 2021 affiliated clubs. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive these details.
- 2022 Road, Track & Cyclocross Club Affiliation Fee: $225 (incl. GST)
- 2022 Mountain Bike Club Affiliation Fee: TBA
If you are a new club wanting to affiliate or have questions regarding renewing your affiliation, please contact email@example.com
Associate Members are typically organisations who wish to be aligned with Cycling New Zealand but do not fall into the category of a Member Organisational, Member Centre/Region, or Club. While falling outside of these traditional structures within Cycling New Zealand, their activities and purpose support or promote one or more of the cycling disciplines. There is an annual membership fee and all applications will be required to be approved by the Cycling New Zealand Board.
For more information/criteria on Associate Members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Cycling New Zealand Affiliated Clubs & Centres Facebook Group.
- Check out our CCN Administrator Toolkit for the step-by-step instructions to help you manage the membership system.
- Click here to view Event Resources available for Clubs.
- Click here to view the Club Rider Liability Handbook
- Click here for the Affiliated Clubs Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency for 2021.
- Click here for guidelines and information on policies and procedures around duties and responsibilities in relation to health and safety.